CA Internet Security Review
Sign up for service.
CA Labs was established in 2005 to strengthen relationships between research communities and CA Technologies. CA Labs has been working closely with universities, professional associations and government on various projects that relate to CA products, technologies and methodologies. The results of these projects vary from research publications, to best practices, to new directions for products. CA Technologies is committed to advancing technology research in areas of strategic importance to our company. Through CA Labs, we partner with both internal and external organizations to further innovation in enterprise IT management.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus offers a comprehensive business-grade security to home and home office PC users. The easy-to-use, all in one internet security suite features the world’s fast scanning engine (up to 8x faster than standard security applications) and protects against viruses, hackers, spam, and other online threats.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2011 was designed specifically for home and home office environments, CA Internet Security Suite Plus includes some of the industries leading enhancements in anti-phishing, anti-spam, and automatic USB scanning technologies. It packs unprecedented power into an even smaller memory footprint, making your PC security faster and protected from malicious threats.
Key Features of CA Internet Security Plus 2011
- AntiVirus & AntiSpyware: Prevents viruses, worms, root kits, and Trojan horses from infecting your PC and protects your computer from existing and new spyware threats.
- Improved! User Interface offers simplicity and superior ease-of-use, helping you quickly and easily set preferences, check program status, and maintain a secure PC
- Personal Firewall: Stops intruders from gaining access to your PC, protects your personal information, and prevents damage from malicious programs.
- Continuous Protection to keep your computer protected from the latest internet risks by automatically renewing your subscription at the then current renewal price so you don’t have to.
- Low System Overhead with a total install of only 60 MB and low usage of system resources, CA Internet Security Suite installs quickly, saves hard drive space, and scans efficiently
- New! Secure Now provides proactive protection by monitoring critical program functions and settings, and reminding you to keep your security at an optimal level
- Continuous Updates
- New! Threat Outbreak Warning System provides real-time content feeds from the CA Security Advisor, giving you detailed, up-to-the-minute information on the most recent and most prevalent virus and spyware threats
- Parental Controls: Let you protect your kids from online predators and offensive content by filtering or blocking access to web sites, instant messaging programs, and peer-to-peer services.
- New! Quick Tips provide you with helpful, at-your-fingertips answers to commonly asked questions, easing the burden of searching the Help file or contacting Support for assistance
- Supported by the CA Security Advisory Team our worldwide research labs work 24 x 7 to detect threats before they can damage your PC, ensuring protection from the latest threats
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2011 is listed on their site for $69.99 for three PC’s for one year of protection. They also include a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus is overall a great product and provides a very high level of protection.The have included a lot of great features including a $10,000 guarantee ($5,000 for virus protection and $5,000 for identity protection) which helped put a good rating on this product.
With a 60 day money back guarantee and $10,000 protection you can’t really go wrong with this suite. The installation was easy and once installed the user interface was very understandable and user friendly. While there is a lot of great Internet Security Suites available CA Internet Security Suite Plus